Don't Even Know What I Just Wrote

Happy Sunday, Good People!

Today I am finally at home.
I have been complaining about lacking personal time and space,
today I finally got it.
Unfortunately, after so many months of busy weekends, I feel bored today.
I used to be able to just snooze off until so late but no more now:(
I guess I am indeed getting older. Ha Ha.

But anyway, due to the PMS that is taking over me, I shall write a little something here.
So, I came back from my short retreat in Jogja yesterday.
The 4 days there were a pretty nice bonding time with my parents and a break from crazy work life.
The food, however, was not so pleasant. I CANNOT stand the sweet food.
I need my salty-spicy food back! It was such a torture to me x(
Otherwise, everything was great!

Anyway, the moment I landed I feel bored already.
These few weeks my brain was going through a whirlwind of thoughts that I had to keep telling it to stop talking so I can fall asleep at night.
Weirdly enough, the things that I have been worrying for are not even my business sometimes.
It is so hateful to worry for other people who probably doesn't even care about me.
I took people's problems personally and worry for them.
My brain works like a busybody and it is so annoying.
Worse still tho, I cannot do anything for them most of the time...
I guess what I can do is be a listening ear because I realize 99% of human population are just so good at talking that they forget to listen to other people.

So in the messy state of mind and boredom today,
I did a little reflection of life.
When people told me how amazing my life is, I used to be skeptical.
But I guess this boring life is pretty awesome afterall.
I don't, by any means, try to laugh at other people's problems.
I am just thankful that I have the life that I have now and am able to be the ears to these people.
To the friends who are going thru hardships, I hope you will be okay:)
And know that you always have a friend in me.

xoxo,

Adeline

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tattoo

DJAKARTA WAREHOUSE PROJECT 2016

A Cup of Coffee