CUT by Wolfgang Puck

Olla!

I am catching a flu bug and so I don't feel like working.
(when do I ever feel like working anyway?)
So I will be writing a recap on my dining experience at CUT in MBS Singapore.

My friend asked me if I wanna try their steak
and I almost went there during the F1 weekend, except my friends didn't want to:(
So I was thrilled someone finally wanted to go with me!

It was the three of us that night
Bad decision made before dinner because I had buffet lunch at Rise:(
So I was kinda full by the time dinner come.
We reserved a table for 3 at 6 PM
Was welcomed nicely by the staff there..
After looking thru the menu, made my friend decide on what to order.
So he ordered medium rare porterhouse with bone marrow starter
and tuna tartare. Yum!

The bone marrow taste almost like milk pudding.
It came with a set of bread to devour it with!
It took them awhile to serve the steak..
For a SGD 300 over dollar, I feel like I had better steak
the meat isn't as tender as those A5 marbled wagyu I tried in Mandarin Oriental
(for less than 300, obviously!)
But have to admit the whole ambience of the restaurant is superb!
It does gave you the relaxing and posh feeling.

Will I come back? Probably not:/
But for those who have not tried, it's pretty worth a try!

Picture will be posted soon.
It was so dark in there so no decent ones taken:(

Loves,

Lin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tattoo

A Cup of Coffee

DJAKARTA WAREHOUSE PROJECT 2016