The One That Got Away

Hello hello. It's another lunch time record.

This one is going to be short and sweet (or not)

I just wanted to say to anyone who stumble across this (probably because you are heart broken and you googled that sad sad song and this came up), you will be okay!

Since day one of the new chapter of my life, I told myself that nothing is lost and that you can always learn from your mistakes. That it's the right decision to subtract things in life that don't add up and you shall not stay in a trap of "comfort". Someone told me that you only start learning when you leave your comfort zone. Be awkward, be afraid, and that's okay.

And believe in God. Imma tell you I did and He has shown me the way in the most unexpected moments. He sent me someone who helped me see the world differently, someone who indirectly told me that, hey, there are better things in life that you have not seen. Someone who taught me that I did not lose something. instead I am in the "waiting list" for something better. Someone who is committed with his life and one who loves his family a lot. Someone who makes me a better person.

So look out for the little hints He sent from Heaven. Keep believing and you will find your happiness:)

Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tattoo

A Cup of Coffee

DJAKARTA WAREHOUSE PROJECT 2016