Life in Him

Morning Nice People,

Today's title might be shocking/heavy/weird to some of you. Might be because you know me personally and think that I am crazy or some other reasons. Human minds are the most creative in coming up with stories.

In the time span that I have been absent from publishing anything, I actually typed a lot of things. A lot of posts that ended up in drafts section. It got me wondering why I am writing these posts and what are the appropriate things to post. But that's what others' judgement do to you sometimes. You got too scared, you lose yourself. So anyway, here I am still writing because I like to rant and sometimes, people need to know they have someone else out there going thru things they are going thru. Hopefully I can brighten someone's day or I can get input from people thru this when I needed one:)

Anywaaay. In between that last post to now, life taught me things quite abit. Along those times I realized there are missing things I need to catch up on. I am lacking spiritually. Through the times when it seems like the sky is falling out, there was something holding me together and I feel very thankful in the midst of the never-ending problems I need to face. #quarterlifecrisis

Many of my friends think that this is temporary and that it just wasn't me to seek God. But you know, God exists whether you want to ignore Him or not and one can always use the extra care He is always showering us with! So it's bonding time with my Big Daddy up there and I will let y'all know how it goes.

For any of you guys feeling like He isn't listening or you just simply have too much in your hands, remember this:

God is working in your life right now in ways you cannot understand. 

Have a good day people:) And Happy belated Valentine's <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tattoo

A Cup of Coffee

DJAKARTA WAREHOUSE PROJECT 2016