The Moment When You Want to Quit

Hi peeps!

Here I am again writing as Spring break is coming in a few hours' time. In 24 hours I'd probably be on my way to Chicago O'Hare airport to take off to Orlando. Miami here I come! But before that, depressing moments always come to distract. So here I am trying to let off the steam before the break officially starts!

The Moment.
Have you ever have that life-crushing moment when you just get so paralyzed? Like a break-up? Or someone's death? Or major failure in general? That moment just have to happen in our lives at one time or another somehow. Like the God(s) just couldn't let us go with the rainbow sprinkled happy life. No. They say challenges in life keeps you stronger but it just don't make sense you see. yeah, just don't.

My Moment.
So as a college student who is working my fat and bones off for the grades, this semester has not been treating me great, again. I mean, I probably am at fault for not putting a hundred percent of my heart and soul into studying but do I really have to? And does the effort I put in really only worth that much? Midterms 1 have not been well and knowing how badly it is before leaving for break just so...sad.

Quitting.
So what this kind of moment really bring us to is the strong want to just quit. Yes, QUIT. In my case, it just get so hard to continue working on this thing that I could never decipher. Working towards graduation just get even harder when all you feel is falling deeper into a black hole without an end. I was lost at the beginning and I guess will graduate as clueless as I was 3 years ago. How amazing. The strong urge to just quit is so hard to fight and yet again staying is the only option I have. It's like swimming in the middle of the ocean. You either push on and find a shore finally or stop and get drowned at that moment instantly. Well, basically it's an option of die now or later.

So there goes my foes. Time to hit the bed and think of Miami instead of further torture.

xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tattoo

A Cup of Coffee

DJAKARTA WAREHOUSE PROJECT 2016