A Getaway

MIAMI. ORLANDO.
PARTY.
DISNEYLAND.
SCENIC.
SUNNY.
ELATED!



Yup, those words best describe the situation right now. Time passes so fast and half a semester is already gone yet again now. It is Spring break already and all I can think of is the happiness I can get from the break. Soon there will be the white sand under my feet and the sun rays on my skin. The smell of sea breeze will definitely be a good break from chilly cold wind of West Lafayatte. Oh yeah. It is finally the time where you can get wasted without feeling guilty of wasting your weekend and sometimes it's just good to let loose and be completely happy.

This break is gonna be the first out of state trip ('cept Ohio and Illinois) I'd have with my friends and beloved ones! The bf and sister will be there with me and that is just what gonna make it perfect:) Despite knowing it will eventually end and the hell of school will haunt me again soon, I'd still put my 100 percent energy and soul to enjoy this break! Ah yes.. Till then again. I hope everyone's enjoying their break and I'll be back with my Summer wonderland story soon!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tattoo

A Cup of Coffee

DJAKARTA WAREHOUSE PROJECT 2016