Simple Annoyance

Holla!

It's me again reporting from where I am right now; a comfortable mini sofa with people (in all kind of extreme attires) buzzing around and smell of food lingering me. Yepp, it's the other side of campus. The business side. I was looking for a place that is quiet and comfortable for me to just sit at one corner and get my fingers dancing on my keyboard to complete my never-ending project reports. So here I end up, thinking that this would be the best place since it's near to the garage too. But BAAAAM! I was SO wrong.

SO VERY WRONG.

Disclaimer: I get agitated pretty easily and if you have the habit of those I listed here, don't be offended. But really, it's just annoying to me like how peanuts get me irked. 

So, the usual commons was more crowded than the last time I was here. In fact, it is waaaaay more crowded. People are chatting, discussing, fixated on their computer screens etc etc. I looked around and the only seat I could get was the corner seat located near the microwave. Alright, it won't be so bad right? Just that I will keep having people walking past, heating up their food. I will be okay.

A few minutes after I took out all of my stuffs, this Chinese girl walked towards the microwave to heat up her fried rice (or so, I thought) and began pressing the microwave so hard. 
"Gosh, it's a goddamn microwave, please treat it nicely!", my busybody mind started making comments and my eyes cant helped but stared at her. And it didn't end there. She took a seat beside me, began chewing on her food so loud as if she wants to let the whole commons know that she is eating. Okay, I got it.

I took my earpiece and began blasting music in my ears. But the sound somehow penetrated my apple earpiece (I swear it's not some night market kind of earpiece I was using). She annoyed me to the core. After a few spoons I think she realized that her food was not warm enough that she repeated her heating up process. *faints*
I thought it was just me being sensitive but after awhile, a few pairs of eyes started staring at her and as if she lives in her world, she continued on chewing so loud for another 30 minutes that seemed like hours. Great.

Awhile later, her clan of people attacked that very same spot and tha-dah! It's a night market here now. I really can't understand why are these people so unconscious about their surrounding. Or do they simply refuse to care? Raaah.

So then I tried to keep focused. It was an end of a class period and people from classes are dismissed.
"Uh, just before I was about to focus? Really?"
The nice thing about being here sometimes is that you get to see people who are well-dressed. But sometimes, some people have a weird definition of dressing up.Like today. Like those hot pants and fishnet stockings? Or those clashing patterned top and bottom? Do you really feel like those are appropriate or do you just love the attention??

You people, those are really distracting! Sigh. I guess it's a bad day to do reports.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tattoo

A Cup of Coffee

DJAKARTA WAREHOUSE PROJECT 2016