Why is the fifth day of the week called Friday?

Maybe it stands for FREE DAY.

Friday marks the end of your five days workdays for most people. Although we have an equal amount of hours everyday, Friday seems to pass sloooower. You'd be counting by minutes for Friday to end and hit the bar on Friday nights. Or go on a date. Or watch a movie. Or simply sleep in.

But the start of a Friday is usually happier. It's like your body feels so much lighter and the bed finally is letting you go to work instead of sucking you in its ultra-strong gravity.
You'd finally decide to take a shower and comb your hair, put on a little make-up and not look so crappy because it's FRI-YAY.

As you are reading this up until this paragraph, you must be wondering what is the main point of this post. Now before I annoy you further, let me tell you.

The point is,

I AM GLAD IT'S FRIDAY.

What's your plan this weekend?

I honestly don't have anything in mind. My parents are planning to go out of town for the weekend but I have not been home for awhile now so I am thinking if I should sleep in or go with them. The hours drive to Bandung is going to kill me. I need my beauty sleep.

Besides, this is the Oktoberfest weekend. Free flow beer while chilling? Sounds much better than draining my energy to go out of town for... nothing.

So I am planning to hit the lounge at one of the Hotel in Senayan area today, have some fancy cocktail in a serene place where nobody will find me. No sound of chattering, no party lights. Just a glass of ice cold drink and a peace of mind. And I shall decide what's for Saturday later.

Toodles for now;)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tattoo

A Cup of Coffee

DJAKARTA WAREHOUSE PROJECT 2016