Breathing, Finally.

Korea, September 2016

<3
Happy Sunday to everyone out there.
I figured the addition of pictured in this blog would add colors
and help me recall the events better.
Oh how my short term memory really scares me:(
I think I have such a lazy brain. Gah. 

Anyway,
So finally I have half a day to be home, 
chilling with my can of beer and reading documents for Monday.
It's not exactly relaxing eh? but better than nothing at all. 
I was just staring at my wall before I started typing
and amazed at my "Wall of Boarding Passes" 
-the collection of boarding passes from my trips this year.
At the end of the year, I will put them in an album and start a fresh one for 2017:)

I know, I have been wanting to write about my trips here,
there are a few drafts in my files but they are all undone because I procrastinate
and ended up forgetting the details of my trip.
In this 10 months though, I have travelled:
India
USA
Canada
Europe (Italy, Sweden,Denmark,etc)
Singapore
Thailand (BKK)
Japan
Surabaya
Palembang
Dubai (transit)
Korea

No wonder my friends are asking me when do I go to work ;)
I do spend 50% of my time being away.
But sometimes though, it's partly for work. 

I am dedicating this weekend to do a reflection.
It's almost the end of 2016
and thru the bad things that happened this year,
better things happened too!
I get to see the world, reunite with my old squad,
last but not least, always surrounded by my amazing family.

I guess it's God's way of making me learn
to not settle for what I feel like my "comfort zone"
and neglect the future consequences.
He made me learn the hard way but I know it'll be for the better:)
I am more settled with work now,
I spend my money on my travels and leisure.
I stopped caring on what others think of me
and what they tried doing to bring me down.

And I learnt that love is not about being comfortable with a person.
But to be one with a person who makes you better.
As sharp as it sounds, be with one who can afford you and your lifestyle.
Because changing for a person won't last. 
And it's just gonna take time until your "love" snaps. 

Have a happy Sunday!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tattoo

A Cup of Coffee

DJAKARTA WAREHOUSE PROJECT 2016