WORK! WORK!! WORK!!!

Hello guys!

Reporting Live to your from behind my desk is yours truly, Nathania Adeline.

Hello! Hello!

Anyway, today I will torture my keyboard with my typing on my work. Yes, work.

Most people would drag their body out of the bed to their bathroom, look into the mirror, and feel sh**ty because they have to leave their dreamland paradise to face their work.

Uh-uh. That is not how my work is like. I find such excitement at work because I have so much to learn about my job and most importantly, it is not boring. I was browsing through some pictures on the net and let me share with you one of my recent obsession:

THE INDUSTRIAL DESIGN. 

Look at how gorgeous the design is. Those raw hanging bulbs and concrete walls. And how genius is that red container in the middle of this loft? 

IN LOVE <3

So, being an impulsive person I am, I redesigned my own work space in the office and made a mini industrial-themed office room. It was sooo impulsive but I am a happy kid. I will post pictures once the work is done! (In the process of saving some money to buy vintage fan that costs me Rp.5,000,000.It's worth it,really.Or not. I don't know.) 
Le Vintage Fan 

Anyway, yes, back to where I was. 
My work lets me be creative and it is where the fun is. There are infinite possibilities in designing. Although I have to admit, having an engineering background requires me to do extra work in catching up with the design world but I know it is do-able.

The downside is though, clients came from all kind of backgrounds and my obsession over industrial design makes me quite a bias marketer:/ Like, I want to put bricks and concrete in people's home. 
Everywhere.
And raw rustic metal.
And bulbs.
And textured wood.
And leave it as it is.

But most often than not, I can't do that. So depressing.Grrr.

But that's how life is. Pros and Cons. For now I am still in love with my work and I can see me loving it in the years to come:)

For those of you in Indonesia, you can visit my work space at www.lyxdesign.com.

Back to work. Ciao!

Lin.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tattoo

A Cup of Coffee

DJAKARTA WAREHOUSE PROJECT 2016