Post Spring Break

Heartbreaking.

when something so dear to you finally leaves you, you usually will feel so stranded. That is how I feel after my Spring Break leaves me. Okay, that is a little dramatic but really, I could give up so much just to get it back right now cos school just hurts me right through my skin and bones. Miami and Orlando gave so much to me.. The warm air, the relaxing days, the laughter. What would I do to bring it back to me?

The first week of classes after such a wonderful break will usually be the toughest. it is the time when all the devils come and attack you. The first one would be the Professors. They are so ready to take the opportunity of killing whatever happiness left from your break in the very first week they saw you. Homework and exams would be their number 1 poison to leave you lying flat on the ground.

And not to make it better, devil number 2 is there to accompany you- LAZINESS. It is the whisper in your ears that told you to continue being in your lalaland and just ignore whatever devil 1 told you to do. You know it is bad because you need to combat the first devil else they will attack you with more and more of their poison. But most times, we gave in anyway.

This week is not amazing for me. There are a lot of things I need to figure out as I am nearing to graduation and yesterday the worst faculty advisor just totally ruin my day. I am in a deciding mode whether to report her to the head of faculty or not because really, we need some respect here!

Okay. super tired now. taaadaah!

xoxo




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tattoo

A Cup of Coffee

DJAKARTA WAREHOUSE PROJECT 2016