Ass Back Home

5 Musketeers
Sissy at her comfortable moment
Chinatown CTA track


Helloo there!

It is finally winter break for us who have worked our heart and soul this semester and therefore, it is official that having fun is a legal thing. No more feeling guilty of enjoying ourselves at home or partying so hard every night cos it's HOLIDAY! weeheee~

So three days ago my friends and I took a trip down to Chicago and stayed there for a night before we took off on Monday. It was the most relaxing day I had in Chicago. There was no pressure as to visit as many places as we could like we used to, because we had all the time in the world. There was no car to bring us to places so we took the train. We headed to Chinatown for lunch and it took us a mere hour to get there when usually it takes at most 30 minutes by car. But it was a hell lot of fun! It was all worth it.

The night was well spent in the hotel with deep dish pizza and poker games. My most beloved people were around and there was nothing more I could ask for. It was just that night, the thought of getting on a plane for a straight 21 hours just seem too much. There will be an uncomfortable airplane seat in replacement of the fluffy hotel bed, there will be no space to run about when I had a spacious hotel room. It was dreadful. Why couldn't they make planes more comfortable? Hmm.. I shall get my own jet one day :P 

So it was finally the morning when everyone had to get ready. getting ready together was just so fun! It was like, you weren't the only one who's gonna embark on this never-ending flight and you were not alone going through the hassle of checking-in and security checks. And that if, IF, something bad happened (like how I was left by a plane last year), I knew I was not alone. That was ridiculous, I know, but it was comforting. So then everyone left to the airport. We all thought it was all fine until... ONE OF US WAS NOT ALLOWED TO FLY! 

Panicked. 

It was a frantic moment when everyone was twisting their brains to find the best solution for her and get her home with us. We finally did and she flew home safely! It was all such a relieve. Ha! Reason why travelling together is always the best option. In there, I bid goodbye to bf who was on the other flight to NY while the rest of us were heading to Japan first. See you in 2 weeks!

The whole journey was pretty enjoyable considering sis and I got an upgrade to business class this time round and we pretty much slept the whole journey. And after awhile, the plane finally touched down in Changi International Airport. It's home! Home! Home!
It feels so good to be back home.

I hope everyone is enjoying their break, wherever you might be at right now! Happy Holidays!

Lin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tattoo

A Cup of Coffee

DJAKARTA WAREHOUSE PROJECT 2016